The actor used to sell the photo on the road, such as its Life
Age does not seem quite right to realize dreams. This example illustrates the fact that we met you today. Whom you would have praised on the big screen. The name of that person is Boman Irani. Those who received the Filmfare Awards for their film “Munna Bhai MBBS”, “Three Idiots”, and “Shireen Farah Ki Nikal Padi” etc. He started his career at 42 years of age. He used to work as a waiter before coming to the movies. Let’s know how Bowman’s Aaj Tak journey
● Born on December 2, 1959 in Mumbai, Boman Irani was suffering from a disease called dyslexia in childhood.
● Their initial studies came from “St. Mary’s Convent School” Mumbai. After that, he completed the Apna Graduation from Mithibai College.
● Bowman never wanted to go to his family business. That is why after getting college, he worked as a waiter and room service boy for two years at Hotel Taj Mahal Palace.
● But due to some of the circumstances of the house, he has been looking after the family shop for 14 years.
● Tell you Bowman was very much pleased with acting and photography since childhood.
● He started photography in 1987 and in the early days, he sold photos in 25 rupees.
● Bowman is known today as a good actor in the industry. And on the strength of his action, he created a world for himself in his heart.