Bollywood actress, Sunny Leone has made a niche in Bollywood and made herself famous in Indian film industry. She is very pretty active in the social media who enjoys sharing every moment with her husband Daniel and adopted daughter Nisha.
She dared to come out in front of people despite constant criticism. And today, the hot actress is in huge demand for movies and advertisements.
Sunny is a clear-headed woman in real life, has spoken about her sleazy past many times through a 10- part web series.
Today you will get to know some lesser known facts about her married life that you would have never known before:
1) She never signs any film or other projects without Daniel’s approval .
2) Sunny Leone and her husband Daniel Weber are business partners. Sunny trusts the thinking skill of her husband when it comes to organization-associated matters.
3) Sunny Leone entered adult film industry at the age of 19 and according to reports she discovered herself as bisexual at the age of 16. Sunny’s mother could not bear the shock when she became a porn star and took to drinking alcohol.
4) Sunny visited India, Punjab and many places with her family before formally coming to India.
5) She was born in Sarnia, outside of Ontario, Canada to Sikh Punjabi parents. Her father was raised in Delhi, while her mother (who died in 2008) was from Sirmaur, Himachal Pradesh.
6) She worked at a German bakery, a Jiffy Lube, and later at tax and retirement firm before entering the porn industry. She was also studying to become a nurse.
7) Leone was voted number 13 (up from number 41 in 2007 on Genesis magazine’s “Top 100 Porn stars” list, number 34 on Desiclubs.com’s Top 50 Coolest Desis of 2004, and one of the “40 under 40” ranking on AVN Online magazine. In 2010, she was named by Maxim as one of the 12 top female stars in porn.